The relationship is one of the most strong and fragile bonds. It is both strong and fragile because of the intensity that differs from person to person. In the beginning, everything feels like butterflies flying inside the stomach. It is nothing unnatural as we have all been a part of it. Those are the times when everything that your significant other does seem to be so adorable and loving. Then comes a day when the same activities turn you mad and you cannot stand the person in front of your eyes. The honeymoon phase begins to blow and all of a sudden you might feel you are in the middle of nowhere. This stage is called the breakup scene. The major question which stands here is whether you need advice when you go through a breakup.
To tell the truth, advice is something that you must obtain when you are undergoing vital or emotional circumstances in your love life. The success of the advice depends on whom are you approaching for the advice. It might so happen that the advice which you got at that moment turned out to be a fatal decision for you. On the other hand, you may also gain from the advice and experience days like never before.
Do Break Ups Hurt? Get Some Expert Advice
Oscar Wilde once mentioned that ‘hearts are made to be broken’ but this phrase does not highlight the real pain which a person goes through when they really experience heartbreak. Breakups certainly take a toll on your life, it affects your heart, brain function and you seem to get lost in the real world. Have a look at some of the superb quoted advice which might help you through the saddest scene in your life.
- Try spending more time with your partner and talk to them. Make it a point to remember all the good times and win them back in your life.
- If you want to take time, then obviously you can. Once you heal, you can try thinking about the mistakes that took place, learn from them and try to discover new ways to live a proper life.
- You might also pretend as if nothing took place and speak to others who seem to be interested in you.
There is a silver lining for everything that comes to your life. Breakups hurt badly but it is also one of the best ever thing that happened to you. Try to comply with the following points and see if you can save your relationship.
- Communicate: When you are in a relationship, it is not easy to be open all the time. It is very much natural to keep things in the heart and not say a word. However. At times, people keep so many things in the heart that it tends to burst one day. Therefore, try talking and communicating with your partner so that you can have a clear understanding of what went wrong and if there is any possibility to revive the relationship.
- Go for Date: When the relationship kicked off, dates were pretty common and those are the times which made you come close to each other. Over time, these things fade away due to work pressure and many other factors. Try going for a date and imitate the old time conversations, this might help both the person to forget the rough phase and you can begin your relationship with a new dawn.
- Forgiveness: It is necessary to do the right thing at the right time. Forgiving a person who is sorry for his or her mistakes can help to ease down the anger and become a much more humble person.
- Space: This is one of the most vital aspects of a relationship. It is not mandatory that if two people are together they will act as one soul. In reality, they are two individual people having personal choices and preferences. Try to give some space for self-care and growth so that no one feels suffocated with each other.
Taking advice during break up is crucial because this is the lowest point in your life, and you must get support to hold you and make you feel better. Try talking to your friend and family with whom you feel close and can trust them to share your personal life. It will positively help you to a great extent.